PLANNING YOUR TRIP
It’s Time To Start Planning Your JE Trip!
We have gathered the following information to help you as you are preparing to travel. Please take some time to review the helpful resources we have provided.
YOUR TRIP GROUP LEADER
Your trip’s group leader is your main point of contact. We are happy to help with any questions you have, but we have found with years of experience that working through your group leader is the best way to keep your whole group on the same page.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHO YOUR GROUP LEADER IS, CONTACT US!
YOUR TRIP MEETING
Your group leader should be contacting you soon with information about your group meetings. At your group meetings, your group leader will cover many of the details of the trip and help answer any questions you have.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION LINKS
- Contact an Embassy: www.embassy.org/embassies
- U.S. State Department Travel Information: travel.state.gov
- Transportation Security Administration: www.tsa.gov
- Passport Requirements and Applications: Passports and Visa Information
- Expedited U.S. Passports, Visas and Renewals: travel.state.gov
- U.S. VISA Requirements for International Visitors: travel.state.gov (search country-specific profile for Visa requirements)
- International VISA Requirements: travel.state.gov (search country-specific profile for Visa requirements)
MISCELLANEOUS TRAVEL SITES
- Currency Information – Instant Currency Converter: www.xe.net/currency
- Weather Information: Current Weather and Forecast for any city
- Get up-to-date Forecasts for Virtually Anywhere: weather.cnn.com
- United Nations News – Coverage of daily events: www.un.org/News
- A comprehensive resource for all travelers: wikitravel.org
- Bibles in many languages! www.ethnicharvest.org
- Maps: mappoint.msn.com, www.worldmap.org
- Online Translator: www.freetranslation.com
- World Factbook: cia.gov
NOT TRAVELING WITH A GROUP?
If you or your family are looking to plan a trip, we can help you with that too!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Just getting started planning your trip? Let us research some options for you! Request A Quote and one of our Travel Specialist will contact you and get you started.
Every traveler will need to complete an application including adult leaders. Once an application is completed this allows the travelers to log in to their online account and registers the travelers to the trip account.
In addition to your trip application, we need you to fill out a Traveler’s Pledge. Please complete the following form and return to your group leader.
(to be completed by each traveler)