Spend intentional time sharing the love of Christ on this Missions in Los Angeles tour! Not only will your group graciously serve the victims of human trafficking, abuse, homelessness, and poverty on this trip but you get the opportunity to encourage and inspire those to whose lives have been changed by the Lord. Be inspired as you go and spread the good news of Christ’s love in the City of Angeles!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY / GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY
- After meeting your JE Tour Director at the airport, you will transfer to your mission housing
- Travel to Griffith Observatory for a full view of the city at night
- Dinner before checking in for the night
- Devotions at ministry housing
DAY 2-4: MINISTRY WORK
- Breakfast and devotions
- Spend each day ministering to the people of LA through various projects and opportunities based on needs and your group’s unique skills and abilities
- Projects may include evangelism, feeding the homeless, yard work, painting, children’s ministry, and more. Some of the main demographics that you will likely serve will be the impoverished and homeless as well as at-risk youth.
- Lunch and Dinner at the ministry each day
DAY 5: TRAVEL DAY
- Breakfast and devotions
- Last minute ministry work or sightseeing
- Depart for airport and return home
- Add 1-2 Days and visit additional theme parks, San Diego, or add extra ministry!
IMPORTANT TRIP INFORMATION
- *Trip dates must begin on Monday and end on Friday.*
- *Must bring linens, sleeping bag, towels, toiletries, etc.*
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher