With over 1.2 million people in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, the service opportunities are endless on this Missions in Dallas tour. Show Christ on this trip in a wide variety of ways including painting, cleaning, playing with kids, evangelizing, and building relationships with the community of Dallas.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DALLAS, TX
- Arrival in Dallas and meet your JE Guide
- Check into Ministry Housing
- Groups will be required to bring their own bedding or sleeping bag, toiletry items, and towel
- Orientation for Mission Program
- Dinner and Devotions
DAY 2-4: LOCAL MINISTRY
- Breakfast and devotions
- Ministry in Dallas
- Ministry site will be determined based on group size, age, and skill set of the group. Ministry opportunities are in the urban setting and include work in a homeless shelter, meal preparation and serving, evangelism, construction work, education ministry, and more within the heart of Dallas. Some of the key demographics of ministry in the city include at-risk children, the impoverished and homeless, and the undereducated youths.
- Lunch and dinner at ministry site each day
- After dinner, there will be time to go explore various parts of Dallas culture, some shopping time or time to rest and recoup for the next day of ministry!
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
- Breakfast and devotions
- Departure for home
- If departure time is later in the day, additional sightseeing and souvenir shopping time will be added.
Add 1-2 Days of extra missions or visit local Dallas attractions such as Six Flags over Texas, the Perot Museum, The Dallas Aquarium, and more!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher