On this Missions in Costa Rica journey, your group will have the opportunity to serve alongside one of our local ministry partners that work in the marginal communities on the outskirts of San Jose. This will be an amazing opportunity for your students to see how their service can impact the world for Christ!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
- Arrive and meet your JE Guide at the Costa Rica Airport
- Head up the mountain to a local coffee plantation and enjoy your first cup of Costa Rica coffee and a great view (if time allows – depending on flight)
- Check into hotel
- Dinner at a local restaurant
DAY 2-4: MINISTRY
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to local ministry site
- Light construction and Children’s Ministry is available
- Once a group signs up the JE Coordinator will work directly with the GL to match up their gifts and abilities to one of our ministry partners
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Debrief time
DAY 5: CATAMARAN CRUISE
- Catamaran Cruise – includes Snorkeling Tour and Banana Boat Ride, Lunch and lots of sun*
*Substitute catamaran for white water rafting or Canopy zip-line
DAY 6: TRAVEL DAY
- Transfer to Airport
- Fly home
- Make it a 7-day trip by adding an additional ministry day.
- Make it an 8-day trip by adding an additional ministry day and substitute the catamaran cruise for a trip to Fortuna which includes the waterfall, hot springs, and Canopy zip-line.
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher