Become the hands and feet of Jesus as your team seeks revival through the city of Chicago through ministries of discipleship, mercy, and justice. Your group will be given the opportunity to listen, learn and serve within Chicago as you partner alongside a local ministry!
**Trip must start on a Sunday and run through the following Saturday.**
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY / MILLENNIUM PARK
- Travel to Chicago, IL and meet up with your JE tour guide
- Walk through Millennium Park where you will see Buckingham Fountain and Cloud Gate (a.k.a. The Bean)
- Check-in and Ministry Orientation
DAY 2-5: MINISTRY
- Breakfast and Devotions before setting out for the day.
- Partner with a local ministry to serve the local community through youth outreaches, entrepreneurial training, bible studies, discipleship training, and more. Students will have the opportunities to listen, learn, and serve within Chicago in a unique and challenging way.
- Lunch and dinner will be provided at the ministry site.
- Group Time/Devotions/Debrief
DAY 6: MINISTRY / FREE TIME / SHOPPING
- Breakfast and Devotions
- Continue service opportunities
- In the afternoon your group will be able to choose from a list of optional activities as you explore the great city of Chicago! Don’t forget to get your shopping and souvenirs during this time!
- Free activity included, additional activities available at additional cost
- Head back to the ministry site
- Dinner and devotions
- Final Debrief
DAY 7: TRAVEL DAY
- Following breakfast, it will be time to travel to the airport for your trip back home.
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher