On this London Industry & Innovation tour, your group will have the opportunity to explore one of the leading industry capitals of the world! Spend the tour strolling the streets of picturesque London, visiting the impressive London Stock Exchange, learning about the future of cities at The Crystal, enjoying a behind-the-scenes look at a local innovative business, and much more.
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2: LONDON BUS TOUR / LONDON EYE / TRAFALGAR SQUARE
- After meeting your JE Tour Director at the airport, you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Introductory London bus tour with a guide.
- Dinner near Trafalgar Square
- Tonight, ride the famous London Eye!
DAY 3: CHURCH SERVICE / WINDSOR CASTLE
- Attend a local Church service
- Guided tour of Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
- Return to London
DAY 4: WESTMINSTER ABBEY / BUCKINGHAM PALACE / PARLIAMENT VISIT
- Guided tour of Parliament or watch a debate (depending on session/availability).
- Westminster Abbey guided tour, including an exterior view of Buckingham Palace!
- Shopping in Covent Gardens
- Dinner in Leicester Square
- Evening view of Piccadilly Circus
DAY 5: LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE / EDUCATIONAL BUSINESS VISIT
- Visit the London Stock Exchange (depending on availability).
- An educational business visit to one of the many innovative businesses growing in London (e.g. Think Rise or Verb Brands)
- Thames River Cruise
DAY 6: THE CRYSTAL / THE BRAND MUSEUM
- Transfer by bus to The Crystal, the home to the world’s largest exhibition on the future of cities. Created by the powerhouse tech-company, Siemens. Go on a guided tour of the facility and the exhibits.
- Transfer by bus to The Brand Museum (including workshops on topics such as “Customer Profiling”).
*Tonight, the group may opt for a West End show – ask for prices.
DAY 7: TOWER OF LONDON / MANSION HOUSE TOUR
- Mansion House tour (depending on availability/daily government events)
- Lunch at Borough Market
- Tower of London
- Night view of the Tower Bridge
DAY 8: TRAVEL DAY
-Add a visit to Bletchley Park to tour the famous site of the World War II code breakers! Visit Alan Turing’s office, see a real Enigma machine, and visit the National Museum of Computing to see the world’s first electronic computer!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher