Want to see your history book come to life? This Explore Virginia expedition will do just that as it takes you on a journey throughout early American history. From early settlement to the American Revolution, your group will experience the vast history of Virginia and learn how it played a vital part in our nation’s history.
DAY 1: RICHMOND / ST. JOHN’S CHURCH / WILLIAMSBURG
- Arrive in Richmond, VA
- Visit St. John’s Church for a reenactment of “Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death”
- Depart for Williamsburg, VA, and check-in at hotel
DAY 2: JAMESTOWN / YORKTOWN
- Morning visit to Jamestown Settlement
- Afternoon visit to Yorktown
- Return to hotel to conclude the day
DAY 3: WILLIAMSBURG
- Morning guided visit to Colonial Williamsburg
- Lunch and time to visit the shops at Merchant Square
- Afternoon self-guided visit of Colonial Williamsburg
- Evening Tavern Dinner at Williamsburg
- Evening Tour of Colonial Williamsburg
DAY 4: NORFOLK NAVY YARD / DEPARTURE
- Visit the Norfolk Navy Yard
- Visit the USS Wisconsin
- Depart for airport and home
- Busch Gardens
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher