Experience the vibrant and bustling streets of one of Europe’s most popular cities on the Explore London tour. On this unforgettable journey, your group will witness the city’s royal traditions at Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and the Tower of London before traveling outside the city to explore Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world! Brilliant!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2: LONDON BUS TOUR / LONDON EYE / TRAFALGAR SQUARE
- After meeting your JE Guide at the airport, you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Introductory London bus tour with a guide
- Dinner near Trafalgar Square
- Tonight ride the famous London Eye!
DAY 3: WESTMINISTER ABBEY / BUCKINGHAM PALACE / LEICESTER SQUARE
- Westminster Abbey guided tour and enjoy an exterior visit to Buckingham Palace!
- The National Gallery
- Shopping in Covent Gardens
- Dinner in Leicester Square
- Evening view of Piccadilly Circus
*Tonight the group may opt for a West End Show – ask for prices.
DAY 4: TOWER OF LONDON / ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL / THAMES RIVER CRUISE
- Tower of London
- Lunch at Borough Market
- Thames River Cruise
- Tour St. Paul’s Cathedral with a local guide
- St. Paul’s Cathedral’s Evensong
DAY 5: LOCAL CHURCH SERVICE
- Attend a local Church service
- Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
- Return to London
- Night view of the Tower Bridge
DAY 6: TRAVEL DAY
- Add 1-2 days and visit Stonehenge, Oxford, and Bath!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher