Journey through four classic pillars of European history on the Explore London, Paris, Rome tour and get an incredible glimpse into history. Experience the royal traditions of London at Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey, be immersed in the artistic culture of Paris at the Louvre Museum, and retrace the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum in Italy. Bon voyage!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2: LONDON BUS TOUR / LONDON EYE
- After meeting your JE Guide at the airport, you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Introductory London bus tour with a guide
- Transfer via metro for a ride on the famous London Eye
- Dinner near Trafalgar Square
DAY 3: WESTMINISTER ABBEY / BUCKINGHAM PALACE / TRAFALGAR SQUARE
- Westminster Abbey guided tour, with an exterior visit to Buckingham Palace!
- The National Gallery
- Shopping in Covent Gardens
- Dinner in Leicester Square
- Evening view of Piccadilly Circus
*Tonight the group may opt for a West End Show – ask for prices.
DAY 4: TOWER OF LONDON / ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL / THAMES RIVER CRUISE
- Tower of London
- Lunch at Borough Market
- Thames River Cruise
- St. Paul’s Cathedral Evensong
DAY 5: LOCAL CHURCH SERVICE / TRANSFER TO PARIS
- Attend a local Church service
- Chunnel transfer to Paris
- Journey up to Sacre-Coeur for a view of Paris
- Explore the Montmartre area
DAY 6: LOUVRE / ARC DE TRIUMPH / EIFFEL TOWER
- Morning self-guided visit to the Louvre
- Exterior visit to Arc de Triumph
- Visit the Eiffel Tower*
*Group may opt to purchase filled crepes from local venders.
DAY 7: NOTRE DAME / FLIGHT TO ROME
- Notre Dame / Latin District
- Souvenir shopping
- Late afternoon flight to Rome
- Check into Rome hotel
DAY 8: COLOSSEUM / ROMAN FORUM / PANTHEON / PIAZZA DI SPAGNA / SPANISH STEPS
- Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Arch of Titus, and Roman Forum
- Capitoline Museum
- Piazza Venezia
- Shopping near Piazza di Spagna and Spanish Steps
DAY 9: VATICAN CITY: MUSEUM & ST. PETER’S BASILICA / TREVI FOUNTAIN
- Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Evening stroll to Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
DAY 10: TRAVEL DAY
- Add 1-2 days and visit Oxford, Florence, or a Greek Island!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher