Surround your group with stunning castles, breathtaking coastlines, and tranquil countrysides as you journey through England, Scotland, and Ireland on the Explore London, Edinburgh, Dublin tour. Experience the best these historic cities have to offer on this in-depth journey including the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Scottish National Gallery, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and more!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2: LONDON BUS TOUR / LONDON EYE
- After meeting your JE Guide at the airport, you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Introductory London bus tour with a guide
- Dinner near Trafalgar Square
- Tonight ride the famous London Eye!
DAY 3: WESTMINISTER ABBEY / BUCKINGHAM PALACE / LEICESTER SQUARE
- Westminster Abbey guided tour and enjoy an exterior visit to Buckingham Palace!
- The National Gallery
- Shopping in Covent Gardens
- Dinner in Leicester Square
- Evening view of Piccadilly Circus
*Tonight the group may opt for a West End Show – ask for prices.
DAY 4: TOWER OF LONDON / ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL / THAMES RIVER CRUISE
- Tower of London
- Lunch at Borough Market
- Thames River Cruise
- Tour St. Paul’s Cathedral with a local guide
- St. Paul’s Cathedral’s Evensong
DAY 5: LOCAL CHURCH SERVICE / WINDSOR CASTLE
- Attend a local Church service
- Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
- Return to London
- Night view of the Tower Bridge
DAY 6: ARTHUR’S SEAT / CITY BUS TOUR / THE ROYAL MILE
- Transfer to Edinburgh by Train
- Arthur’s Seat, beautiful lookout over Edinburgh (15min hike)
- City Tour by bus
- Shopping/Explore The Royal Mile
*Tonight the group may opt to attend a Scottish Military Tattoo performance – ask for prices.
DAY 7: EDINBURGH CASTLE / SCOTTISH NATIONAL GALLERY / THE REAL MARY KING CLOSE
- Edinburgh Castle
- The John Knox House
- St. Giles Cathedral (an influential Protestant church dating back to 1120 A.D.)
- Scottish National Gallery
- Evening tour of The Real Mary King’s Close
DAY 8: TRINITY COLLEGE / BOOK OF KELLS / GRAFTON STREET
- Early flight to Dublin
- Check into Dublin hotel
- Trinity College/Book of Kells
- Shopping on Grafton Street
*Tonight your group may opt to see an Irish Dance performance – ask for prices.
DAY 9: DUBLIN CASTLE / CHESTER BEATTY LIBRARY / ST. PATRICK’S / KILMAINHAM GAOL
- Dublin Castle Area
- Chester Beatty Library, considered by some to be one of the best museums in Europe!
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Kilmainham Gaol OR play 3,000-year-old Gaelic games, a vital part of Irish culture.
*Tonight your group may opt to enjoy a dinner cruise down the Grand canal – ask for prices.
DAY 10: TRAVEL DAY
- Add 1-2 days and visit Stonehenge, Cliffs of Moher, or the famous Scottish Highlands!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher