Journey to Ireland and visit some of the most iconic sites around the beautiful country on this all-encompassing tour. From the towering Cliffs of Moher to participating in the world-famous Gaelic games that are over 3,000 years old, your group will get a true taste of Irish culture on this Best of Ireland expedition!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2: TRINITY COLLEGE / BOOK OF KELLS / GRAFTON STREET
- After meeting your JE Tour Director at the airport you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Trinity College/Books of Kells
- Shopping on Grafton Street
- Evening stroll through St. Stephens’s Green
DAY 3: DUBLIN CASTLE / CHESTER BEATTY LIBRARY / ST. PATRICK’S CATHERDRAL / KILMAINHAM GAOL
- Dublin Castle Area
- Chester Beatty Library, considering by some to be one of the best museums in Europe!
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Kilmainham Gaol
Tonight your group may opt to enjoy a dinner cruise down the Grand canal – ask for prices.
DAY 4: ATTEND LOCAL CHURCH / GAELIC GAMES
- Attend a local Church
- Spend the afternoon, playing 3,000-year-old Gaelic games which are a vital part of Irish culture.
Tonight your group may opt to see an Irish Dance performance – ask for prices!
DAY 5: CLIFFS OF MOHER / FISHING VILLAGE OF KINVARA / BUNRATTY CASTLE
- Cliffs of Moher
- Village of Kinvara
- Bunratty Castle
DAY 6: DINGLE PENINSULA / RING OF KERRY / KILLARNEY NATIONAL PARK
- Transfer to Dingle Peninsula
- Drive the Ring of Kerry stopping along the way to take pictures.
- Drive through the beautiful Killarney National Park on your way to your hotel.
- Check into your Killarney hotel
DAY 7: BLARNEY CASTLE / ROCK OF CASHEL / KILKENNY CASTLE
- Visit the Blarney Castle / Blarney Stone
- Stop to see the Rock of Cashel
- Lunch in Kilkenny / Free-time of Shop and Explore
- Tour the Kilkenny Castle
- Transfer to Dublin
- Check into your hotel
DAY 8: TRAVEL DAY
- Add 1-2 days, and stay longer in Kilkenny, Killarney, or visit Galway!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher