Grab a crepe and walk along the Seine River as you experience the best of French culture on this tour from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel. You will stand in awe of the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, travel back in time at the beaches of Normandy, and visit the picturesque island city of Mont Saint-Michel. See the ordinary become extraordinary on this Best of France tour!
DAY 1: TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2: SACRE-COEUR / MONTMARTRE
- After meeting your JE Tour Director at the airport you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Head to Sacre-Coeur for a view of Paris
- Explore the Montmartre
DAY 3: NOTRE DAME / EIFFEL TOWER / SEINE RIVER CRUISE
- Notre Dame / Saint-Germain l’Auxerrois
- Souvenir Shopping
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Eiffel Tower evening light show and dessert
DAY 4: LOUVRE / CHAMPS-ELYSEES / ARC DE TRIUMPH
- Visit the famous Louvre Museum.
- View the Arc de Triumph
- Walk the Champs-Elysées
- Evening Seine River Cruise
DAY 5: LOCAL CHURCH SERVICE / VERSAILLES
- Attend a local Church service
- Visit and explore the Palace of Versailles
DAY 6: CAEN / ROUEN
- Transfer to Caen stopping at Rouen along the way, Frances most ancient city.
- Visit the Memorial Museum of D-Day
- Free time to explore Caen (Your group may choose to visit Sainte-Mere-Eglise, made famous by Band of Brothers.)
DAY 7: NORMANDY
- Tour of the Normandy Beaches including the infamous Omaha Beach, and the city of Pointe du Hoc
- Depart for Mont Saint Michel
DAY 8: MONT SAINT MICHEL
- Tour Mont Saint Chapel
- Explore the Island
- Transfer to Paris
DAY 9: TRAVEL DAY
- Add 1-2 days and visit the Saint-Malo or explore more sites in Paris!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher