Time to journey to one of the most historic countries in the World! On this Best of England tour, your group will never run out of things to do or places to go. Witness some of the most notable locations London has to offer including Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and St. Pauls Cathedral before venturing outside the city to visit Shakespeare’s home in Stratford-Upon-Avon, historic Oxford University, Stonehenge, and much more!
DAY 1 – TRAVEL DAY
DAY 2 – LONDON BUS TOUR / LONDON EYE / TRAFALGAR SQUARE
- After meeting your JE Guide at the airport, you will transfer by coach to your hotel.
- Introductory London bus tour with a guide
- Dinner near Trafalgar Square
- Tonight ride the famous London Eye
DAY 3 – WESTMINISTER ABBEY / BUCKINGHAM PALACE / LEICESTER SQUARE
- Westminster Abbey guided tour and enjoy an exterior visit to Buckingham Palace!
- The National Gallery
- Shopping in Covent Gardens
- Dinner in Leicester Square
- Evening view of Piccadilly Circus
*Tonight the group may opt for a West End Show – ask for prices.
DAY 4 – TOWER OF LONDON / ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL / THAMES RIVER CRUISE
- Tower of London
- Lunch at Borough Market
- Thames River Cruise
- Tour St. Paul’s Cathedral with a local guide
- St. Paul’s Cathedral’s Evensong
DAY 5 – LOCAL CHURCH SERVICE / WINDSOR CASTLE
- Attend a local Church service
- Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world
- Return to London
- Night view of the Tower Bridge
DAY 6 – STONEHEDGE / BATH / STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- Mysterious Stonehenge
- Lunch in Bath
- Explore Bath (Tour the quaint city and see the Roman baths)
- Transfer to Stratford-Upon-Avon
DAY 7 – STRATFORD UPON-AVON / OXFORD
- Tour Stratford-Upon-Avon (Including Shakespeare’s birthplace)
- Have some free before departing for Oxford.
DAY 8 – OXFORD / RETURN TO LONDON
- Tour Oxford (Visit Christ Church College, Eagle and Child Pub, St. Mary’s Cathedral, etc.)
- Break for lunch and free time for souvenirs
- Transfer back to London
DAY 9 – TRAVEL DAY
- Add 2-3 days and visit the beautiful Lake District or Scotland!
WHY TRAVEL WITH JE?
Here at Joshua Expeditions, our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for life change through travel. Every high-quality travel experience with JE is a chance for travelers to deepen their understanding of God, examine new cultures through a Biblical worldview, and help give back through the JE Ministry Fund. Explore the world with JE and see how you can make a difference.
WHAT TRAVELERS ARE SAYING ...
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever been on!! I can definitely say it was life-changing.Amy S, Teacher
I loved that JE planned most of the meals to focus on the local cuisine. It was a great experience!Alissa P, Teacher
I love this organization! It makes planning so easy and we have never been disappointed.Kristen P, Teacher
Thank you for your faithfulness in serving Jesus through this wonderful ministry of student travel. I highly recommend JE!Diane H, Vice Principal
JE is Christ-centered and they understand the importance of training students to have an eternal perspective.Dr. Larry T, Head of School
The trained guides of JE have led with such excellence that our students have been encouraged to share Christ.Dr. S.L. Sherrill, Superintendent
I’ve traveled with JE for the last nine years and I would not imagine traveling with any other company.Maribeth D, Teacher
JE’s depth of knowledge, logistics, and well-trained guides are why I don’t take trips with any other company.Scott T, Teacher