At Joshua Expeditions, we believe that a strong foundation for students begins with Kingdom education, and our partnership with Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools is integral to providing mission-based travel that builds purpose in the lives of students. This type of education is defined by Glen Schultz in his book Kingdom Education as “a life-long Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ, building a child up in Christ, and equipping a child to serve Christ.” In order to equip students, we believe that they need to discover their divine purpose. We believe that in-class education combined with mission-based educational travel can inspire giftedness and purpose, thereby equipping students to make a global change.
Working directly with Southern Baptist missionaries and organizations, Joshua Expeditions and SBACS are able to create consistency in ministry and service. All mission projects will be arranged through your own missionary contacts or through the contacts of Joshua Expeditions, allowing for the establishment of enduring relationships and global outreach for years to come. The people served by SBACS will learn to anticipate the return of our groups, and students will be able to plant seeds for future generations.
The Joshua Expeditions motto is “Inspire, Develop and Share.” Like the vision of SBACS, we strive to inspire students through mission opportunities, to develop these students into future leaders, and to teach them to share the gospel using their gifts and talents. It is our hope that you and your school will come to know the value of mission-based educational travel as one more tool for helping students pursue Kingdom education.
- Freedom to choose your own travel dates
- No Registration Fees
- Ability to customize each and every trip to the specifications desired by the school and trip leaders
- Private grouping guarantee — JE does not combine groups for any tours unless requested by the group leaders.
- Discounted trip pricing based on sign-up through the SBACS corporate account. This discount will be a choice from two options: up to 5%, depending on the tour, or an additional free or discounted chaperone for your group.
- JE will donate back to SBACS up to $5 for every paid traveler that registers through the SBACS account. This money will be used as scholarships for SBACS students.