Cities Visited: Rome, Florence, and Venice
For more details please fill out the “Request a Quote” form below or contact our McKinney office at 888.341.7888.
- After meeting your JE Guide at the airport, you will transfer by coach to your hotel in Rome.
- Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Arch of Titus, and Roman Forum
- Capitoline Museum
- Piazza Venezia
- Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Shopping near Piazza di Spagna and Spanish Steps
- This evening do an Italy Food tour! Sample local cuisine and make your own pizza dinner in a local pizzeria.
- Evening stroll to Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
- Attend a local church
- Transfer to Florence and check-into your Florence hotel
Your group may like to purchase some local Gelato for dessert!
- Piazza del Duomo, Santa Maria del Fiore, Ghiberti’s Gates, and Giotto’s Bell Tower
- The Uffizi Gallery
- Free time and evening stroll through Piazza della Signoria to Ponte Vecchio.
- Galleria dell’Accademia
- Church of San Lorenzo
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Transfer to Venice, stopping at Verona along the way.
- View Juliet’s balcony and the famous Arena
- You will arrive in the afternoon at the hotel in Venice, then board a boat into the city where you will experience St. Mark’s Square, many famous and unique stores, and other important historical and cultural sites.
- Your group may wish to take an optional gondola tour through the canals. (Ask for prices)
- Free time in the city and then transfer back to your hotel
- Visit the Basilica of St. Mark and The Doge’s Palace.
- Visit Torre dell’ Orologio and the Bridge of Sighs
- Transfer by boat to Rialto Markets for shopping and view the Rialto Bridge.
Your group may wish to visit the Gallerie dell’ Accademia this afternoon instead of shopping (ask for prices).
Add 1-3 days, and visit Pisa, Lucca, Assisi, Siena, or Milan!
The JE Experience
What can you expect to experience on your JE tour?
Not every tour provides opportunities for the exact same adventures, but we train our JE Guides to lead you in experiencing these five aspects of any culture you visit — what we call The 5 “Locals.”
As you experience The 5 “Locals,” we hope you do so not as any cultural observer would. Rather, we seek to immerse you in other cultures specifically from a Christian worldview. That leads us to ask three questions as you experience The 5 “Locals”:
- What value or naturally good things has God placed in this culture?
- How has God already been working in this culture as part of his ongoing work of reconciling all things to himself?
- Are there ways I can participate in this work by serving others and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
The JE Difference
We provide global opportunities that will challenge individuals to consider God’s purpose in their lives. Whether through an intentional site talk, incredible nature excursion, or intentional conversation, all travelers will be challenged to either consider Christ for the first time or be inspired to continue on in faithful ministry.
We provide global opportunities that will examine an individual’s character, expand their perspective, and challenge them to greater leadership. We know from first hand-experience that travel can develop a broader perspective of the world and an increased cross-cultural understanding. Our tours challenge travelers to consider their character and leadership skills.
We provide global opportunities for individuals to engage others with the Gospel. Travelers are able to share Christ through both proclaiming and serving. Individuals are challenged to take a spirit of humility and love as they serve under local ministries to advance the Kingdom.